Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My Apologies

My Dear Loyal Readers:


I apologize for my absence lately and ask that you bear with me a little while longer.  My task is nearing an end.


When I started the journey about my mother, I unleashed some things I did not expect.  I have a current blog entry regarding this in process, but I have some research to do until I can complete it.  Of all the difficult and heart wrenching things I have written, it turns out this has been the most difficult.    Came as quite a surprise to me.  I have been deep in spiritual and interpersonal reflection, needing to have some clarity about what emerged. I want to present an honest and accurate final piece, so I want to be sure what I perceive, what I have felt, and what I need to do are clear enough to me that I can tell the story to you.  The work is in transition.  


One thing is very clear.  My journey with my mother was intended to end with my forgiveness of her.  Not only did it not work out as I planned, it became quite complex and will require significant work on my part to bring closure to a woman who deserved better than what I gave her.  I want to maintain the integrity and honesty of my blog, and am working very hard to stay true to that. I realize this is very vague, but without disclosing what is coming next, I can't tell you more than this at the moment.  I think it will be worth the wait, however.


Also, I will get back to my work, "Untitled" but the work I am doing regarding my mother has consumed what emotional energy I have had available.  "Untitled" is a great deal of fun for me to work on, but it is work and I need to come to a spiritual conclusion with my mother before I can proceed with it.  I don't know how much more time I will need, but I do know I am getting close to the end. 


There have been so many changes in my life recently, and I have a great deal to write about all that has changed, and how the changes have affected my perspective on so many other things.  My life has changed so dramatically and took on such a different direction, the effort has been exhausting.


Thank you for your patience, I really need it right now.  Please do not give up on me, I remain committed to my writing and will return shortly. 


Chimera

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:07 AM

    I have been stalking your FB page looking for links, hoping I hadn't missed anything. Can't wait for you to come back, you are missed!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I'll answer as I am able. If you enjoy my writing, please consider making a payment thru this easy PayPal link below. It is secure and easy, just copy/paste into your browser and you will be on the PayPal linked site. Thanks for your support!

paypal.me/CharisseSavier