Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Gatekeeper I Am



I rode in on your dreams
My desires become your nightmares
You cannot free yourself from me unless you cease dreaming
Sleep is your prison
I am the gatekeeper, riding in on your dreams
Colors are bright here
Vivid and true
I whisper your fantasies

I compose your songs
Music in your ears, my symphony
You cannot free yourself of me, unless you cease to hear the chords
Silence is not your friend
I am music, the violin strokes the prison bars
Sounds are loud here
Vivid and true
The piano caresses your soul

I write your story
My inspiration is your future, my path your destiny
You cannot free yourself from me unless you cease to understand
Books encircle your mind
I am infinity, you are my center
Words are empowering here
Vivid and true
They provoke your mind

I am your voice
Your speech is my drug and I tell your story
You cannot free yourself from me unless you become mute
Your voice is your song
I am the songstress, the world my stage
Your song is my biography
Vivid and true
The music universal


I rode in on your nightmares
I am the keeper of death and I hold your spirit
You cannot free yourself from me unless you live for eternity
Your horror is my sustenance
I thrive on your fear, it is my heartbeat
Blood is flowing here
Vivid and true
The result is madness

2 comments:

  1. This was written in honor of being published in a book of poetry compilations "Stars in Our Hearts: Visions" on sale now at Amazon. com and bookstores worldwide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you enjoy my writing, please consider making a payment thru PayPal using this link paypal.me/CharisseSavier
    Just copy/paste into your browser and you will have the security of the PayPal site. It is fast and easy. There is no set amount, any payment will be gratefully accepted. Thank you for your support!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment. I'll answer as I am able. If you enjoy my writing, please consider making a payment thru this easy PayPal link below. It is secure and easy, just copy/paste into your browser and you will be on the PayPal linked site. Thanks for your support!

paypal.me/CharisseSavier