Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sex and Pussy; A Journey Through the Decades Part 10

I had learned a lot through those blurry one night stands.  I learned how empty one night stands are, and most are not very satisfying in any meaningful way.  I would come to find out later a nuance to them, but while I was trading pussy for comfort, the sex itself was the price I had to pay.  Because I wasn't invested in it, I often felt empty afterwards.  I also learned there were a lot of men who are really bad at sex!  I don't understand how you can be that bad at it, but I lied to several men about how great they were.  There were also a few who were really really good at it, and I learned quite a bit about sex from them.  I had dated some men and had been hurt they never called me again.  Now I was the one not calling them.  I wouldn't give them my number, but I would take theirs. I threw the paper out the window driving home.  I never gave a thought to how they would feel about it.  It wasn't revenge; I couldn't bear the pressure a relationship would create in my life.  I had enough to deal with trying to survive.   

During this time, I was learning all kinds of things about sex, some of which I never really wanted to know.  I explored some S & M and bondage and learned what "fisting" was though I declined to try that particular offer.  It was amazing how many ways the human body derived pleasure and achieved orgasm!  I was starting to learn more about homosexuality and lesbianism, and though it fascinated me, I stayed away from experiences involving anything that might involve the possibility of that activity taking place.  I couldn't image why people would want to participate in sex with the same gender.  I was a bit disgusted at my own pussy, and I couldn't imagine going down on a woman.  I had an odd attraction to them I couldn't put into an explanation, but I wasn't yet ready to find out about it either.  I was learning about group sex, but declined those offers as well.  I still viewed sex as an intimate and private activity, but private was about to take on a new twist with my next boyfriend, a man I was to fall deeply in love with.   

I met Marty in an unexpected way, by taking the city bus.  My car had broken down and I wanted to go visit Amber.  I always sat as close to the driver as I could.  To me, it was safer and less people bothered me.  Marty looked a bit like Gordon, (who resembled George Michael) and he really looked a lot like Ronnie Brooks of Brooks and Dunn.  I was instantly and wildly attracted to him. He had a shyness, a gentleness to him.  He wasn't too shy to flirt with me and ask me for my number in front of a bus full of passengers though!  I refused to give it to him, but I did take his and I called him the next day.  It was the start of yet another exciting and painful relationship.  I almost married him, but it wasn't meant to be.  When he wasn't at his day job, he played drums in a band called "Blazing Country."  I would go to see him play often.   

We went out quite a bit, and we had trouble keeping our hands off of one another.  It was an intoxicating relationship, to say the least.  It was also a bit risky, which added to the excitement.  We had sex in several parking lots mainly because we just couldn't wait any longer.  Soon, sex in cars in the middle of crowded parking lots wasn't going to cut it.  There was a bar that had a couple of pinball machines in a small alcove off the main room.  I doubt we were the only ones to play more than pinball back there, but it was thrilling the first time he took me from behind while I was jerking the machine around to get the high score.  He made me lose that ball, but I didn't seem to mind.  I was a bit surprised and scared someone would see us, but I wasn't going to stop him either.  After that, I always wore skirts or loose shorts on my dates with Marty. I wanted to be ready for any opportunity and that little alcove provided one of our favorite public places to have sex.  Sex just took on a whole new dimension I had never imagined, and it was more exciting than I could dream.   

There weren't any limits to the places we could have sex, all it took was a little creativity.  We even had sex in a park, in full view of other people and children playing nearly.  It seems the motions of thrusting aren't required to have an orgasm.  I simply sat on his lap, my skirt covering what we were actually doing. We pretended to talk, whispering all the dirty things we wanted to do to each other later.  We caressed each other's faces, played with each other's hair.  We were a bit nervous when the police made a sweep through the park, but no one seemed the wiser.  The pressure and sexy talk created a gentle, slow orgasm.  It was an unique type of orgasm, but I was finding there were as many types of orgasms and sexual satisfaction as there were techniques.  Not all orgasms have to be the funny face, curl the toes, crumpling heaps of exhaustion kind, though those are a great deal of fun too.  This kind was a slow and gentle tingle throughout my entire body, it felt like a gentle orgasmic breeze on the inside.   

Marty was up for about anything, and I had a great deal of fun using some of the techniques I had learned during my one night stand phase.  Although he never asked, I'm sure he wondered where I learned the things I did.  I even added a few new tricks to my catalog since I desired to bring him as much pleasure as possible.  He loved it when I gave him oral sex, as I seemed to excel at this particular thing.  I think his favorite was when I brought champagne into the bedroom.  I would hold a sip in my mouth when I went down on him and the bubbles did a little something extra.  He wanted to return the favor, but I never really liked oral sex being performed on me.  Sometimes it was OK, but maybe I never had a partner talented in that area.  Mostly, it was boring but I put on quite a show for him.  I knew he wanted to bring me pleasure as well, so it was important he thought he was.  Marty was one of the best partners I ever had.   

Sex in public brought a new dimension to my pussy.  Suddenly my pussy could be naughty, and it was wonderful!  I had always thought of naughty as being something bad, but there was a thrill in getting caught.  We never were, but it was thrilling to think we might.  Sex with Marty could be normal, too.  Normal meaning just lying in bed.  Some of the best Sunday mornings I remember was simply making love to him, without a lot of fanfare or imagination, just basking in the warmth and comfort of our bodies joining together.  He came over one night upset, and just wanted to be held and listened to.  Somehow, this led to some of the sweetest sex I ever had.  It wasn't passionate or consuming.  It was slow, silent and we took simple pleasure in the touch of each other's skin. Sweet was not something I had ever ascribed to sex before, but that's what it was.  Maybe it's what comfort sex should be, and what I needed when I traded it with the one nighters but then again none of them loved me like Marty did.  The wide variety and types of sex I had with him made for an intense relationship, and anything that intense is destined to burn out.  My relationship with Marty lasted on and off for years, until one day I woke up to realize we had lost touch.   

Marty taught me how glorious sex in a loving relationship could be.  Though parts of it were painful, he didn't treat me with the disregard Gordon had.  We eventually drifted apart, even though we loved each other immensely, we wanted different things at that time in our lives.  I had children to raise.  He could barely raise the ones he had with his ex-wife.  He wasn't father material, and he wasn't prepared for the specific challenges a day to day relationship with me had.  It was the right love at the wrong time.  Had we been in different circumstances, I'm certain it would have been a love for all ages.  I still have fond memories of the time I spent with him.  We didn't often fight, we didn't end the relationship on a sour note.  We simply drifted apart.  It is because of Marty I can be happy being alone today.  I was loved in the most magnificent way a woman could have been loved.  It is really true what they say, it is better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.  Though the relationship could not be sustained, I am a better person because he was in my life.  Marty taught me what true intimacy was when it was connected with sex.  He taught me how sex deepened a connection and added dimensions to a relationship, something you can't teach someone else; it has to be experienced with someone else.  I have never achieved that level of intimacy with anyone else, nor have I ever been loved as completely as I was with Marty.  Sex didn't have to be connected to love, but it reaches unimaginable heights when it is.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment. I'll answer as I am able. If you enjoy my writing, please consider making a payment thru this easy PayPal link below. It is secure and easy, just copy/paste into your browser and you will be on the PayPal linked site. Thanks for your support!

paypal.me/CharisseSavier